LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Hi @ValueSearch - I'm not saying LVT are saving lives out there,...

1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi @ValueSearch - I'm not saying LVT are saving lives out there, but building intranets is a real business pain point. Sharepoint out of the box is a bad user experience and any customisation to improve the experience (never mind other integrations) is expensive to build and maintain. Typically, CIO's are lumped with intranet provisioning and it's a pain because they have other competing items in their budget allocations with customer (as opposed to employee) benefits, so they are motivated by securely hosted subscription solutions that can configure to their needs.

I know because I designed and delivered intranets on sharepoint back in the day (~7 years ago) for large financial institutions. Over a 5 year period, you are looking in the millions of dollars in capex + opex. Alternatively, the budget is not there and employees are stuck with a static intranet with minimal benefit to employees and a bad user experience.

Offer organisations a SaaS platform with an experience layer built on top of Sharepoint and it's a real gain creator.

Microsoft know the out the box Sharepoint experience is not where it should be, hence their close partner relationship with LVT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.