NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

lol- Just to correct you, Avz is suspended , it’s currently...

1. 13,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2701
    lol- Just to correct you, Avz is suspended
    , it’s currently still listed , it’s just not trading on asx platform.

I’d be very surprised though if it ever reopens for trading on asx. At the time of suspension it was approx 140 times the market cap of nuh, it’s before the courts however the directors will no doubt be before the courts at some stage with people all over the world caught up in quite frankly imo absurdly misleading statements - raising capital For a project they claimed they 75 percent owned and to actually claiming legal ownership of 75 of a project and not disclosing a raft in of major legal actions in progress more than a year before a self imposed suspension
    Not releasing to which they now say they couldn’t and were therefore not compliant to asx disclosure rules , to which asx swiftly suspended Avz trading off the board

I wouldn’t expect you to understand the complexity of the Avz situation, I wrote it off more than a year ago once it was disclosed they had made an appeal on a case no one even knew about and the company disclosed it actually new about a sale of 15 percent to which they tried to reverse a minute in its own register but lost- Avz imo is one of the greatest asx disclosure scams in living memory

the only comparison between the two imo is the use of carefully worked market releases which with the passage of time have shown the directors disclosures to be tricky.

time will tell on that one tricky, but your off topic and as usual trying to deflect nuh failures by pointing to my loss in Avz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.