NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Review tally, page-19

1. 2,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 762
    Hearing Pro
    HP hearing Pro website - due to ship March 31st - no reviews
    best buys - no reviews - ready to pick up april 5th.
    diglo - expected in stock 3rd of april - no reviews
    crutchfield - in stock - 2 reviews - only 7 in stock - assume sold 11
    target - no mention on website

iq max
    amazon - 61 reviews increase of 1
    walgreens - 21 reviews
    nuheara - 891 reviews no reviews last two weeks

HP hearing pro ready come Friday, best buys ready to be in store april 5th or early April and diglo ready early April. Conclusions we can draw from this is that customer care guy was right and JulieM was wrong.
    That Crutchfield is been able to move stock and I would assume that they were using Crutchfield to iron out any issues. In just over two weeks they have sold just under one a day. This is very encouraging as if we are able to extrapolate this out then this store could sell 22 in the month of April.
    Now I'm a bit cynical on the points of sale thing so I'll stick with best buys 300 stores. that rate of sale could well be 6500 a month.
    Let's return to the shipping in store mass production scenario. It's pretty clear that the reason this didn't eventuate at an earlier time is that Nuheara didn't have the money. They had none to produce nor to advertise. And this is important now because they still lack the funds to mass produce of a significant size.
    To me this quarter is going to be an awful set of numbers. The next will the first where we get an improvement in revenue but it will take another quarter or two after that to have the funds to mass produce at a significant size.
    the left field possibility is the realtek deal. An upfront licensing fee could really speed up this timeline.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.