NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Review tally, page-21

1. 2,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 768
    Trickstar what it means is that they are clearly not selling a great deal of hp pros yet. I guess i'd put the question to you how many hp pros do you think they were able to manufacture pre the most recent raise? How much money was left in the kitty to build and then advertise? Clearly they had run out of money and obviously they didn't have the ability to mass produce to any significant number. If they are in stores they are limited in the amount that are available. but we will find out at the end of april how many they did mass produce and in turn sold.
    Even with the 3 mill raise that doesn't leave much to build the product once you take out the 1.5 million a quarter they are spending on staff costs etc. In fact they only spent 205 000 on product manufacturing in the december quarter so they had no inventory. so whats that about 600-1000 units?
    So anyone who thinks that these are in a significant amount of stores in significant number of units has their head in the sand. As customer care guy said all along. wont be there until end of march and start of april.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.