TPI 4.29% 73.0¢ transpacific industries group ltd

revisiting investment thesis, page-124

1. 35 Posts.
    Fat Bloater,
    Thank you for once again playing the man and not the ball by personalizing a stock discussion thread. Not one to get into flame wars mate, but I will answer your insults for other hotcopperites. I didn't make any false claims, I clearly asked for you to correct my current impression with proof. Which you didn't do. Just threw insults.

I honestly haven't been arsed to follow you mate. Better things to do with my time, including working full time and being the principal carer for a family member.

I don't have any sour grapes re investing, haven't lost or gained a cent on any stock in a couple years. I decided I was better served by just cruising around and learning. Hence why I was asking you to pass on some insights into your thought process. Which you didn't do. Also you didn't respond to my challenge for you to post entry and exit dates.

I'm calling shenanigans.

I see no justification in calling me lazy, but that reply honestly made you sound like you're the kind of person who opinions on my person are worthless.

I would suggest you invest some more time in learning the difference between to and too. Do you watch South Park? Amazing social satire hidden in the juvenile humor. But not pertinent to TPI at this moment. But you certainly come off as well self-funded.

Let's hear your opinion on the specifics of why TPI is going down the toilet. Perhaps some critique of management, business model, the balance sheet or even some charts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.