Richard Marles

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Honestly, this bloke's a classic. ON Channel 24 not long ago - claiming credit for LABOR stopping the boats - oh - yes - it wad their offshore dention policies etc.

He dragged up some so-called "brilliant' strategy of Labor's, which he says they instigated in July 2013 - to help stop the boats - for heaven's sake - by then they'd been in power almost 6 years! It was RUDD and Gillard who opened the illegal immigrants floodgates - and who made thimgs ten times worse, with their tolerance of "no-doc" boat passengers, and their wild schemes re. Malaysia, etc. Shorten also dead against the stopping of boats policy. Which Abbott took to the election PRIOR to the last one, we should recall!

Mr Marles, a professional whiner I allege, today happens to be Thursday, 18th September, 2014! You - with colossal nerve and alleged chicanery, are still rambling on about our "damaged" relationship with Indonesia. Labor are bereft of policy - bereft of ideas - made us bereft of money to spend - and, as some baby dummy substitute for their own furstrations and ineptitues, they seem to HAVE to revert to the past! Indoneia liked th boats coming because it graesed many palms up there - and, like it or not, that's how many officials up there survive, and some thrive!

Go home and bake a cake Mr. Marles. It's be making yourself more useful.

(Perhaps some lecturer jobs going at Geelong Grammar - would be more suitable for you, I allege, than Immigration!) At which, I allege, you are atrocious.

Never heard such absolute BUNKUM! Talk about thick hides!

Trouble is - Labor don't know the meaning of the word "Gracious"! Can't admit they got things grossly wrong, boats wise - so, petulant, sulky, they now lie about all this being THEIR doing!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.