This is a post in regards to woolworths "Happy Ramadan"...

1. 114 Posts.
    This is a post in regards to woolworths "Happy Ramadan" campaign. I honestly could not have said it better. Rise up Australia!!!!

"Shane Turley This is what I sent wollies after learning of them wishing customers a happy ramadan.....Dear Sir/Madam, I am disgusted to to learn that your stores are promoting the death cult of islam, by wishing people a happy ramadan. Are you not aware that thousands of innocent people are tortured and mutilated every day in the name of allah of islam? Are you not aware of the paedophoilia that islam promotes by marrying little girls? Are you not aware of the murdureous plot of islam to rid the earth of every person that does not submitt ot islam? Are you not even aware of current world affairs where islamist are killing each other in the streets of Iraq over minor differences in beliefs of islam? Are you so insensotive to the families of those 300 odd kidnapped girls in the name of islam? or the 3 kidnapped Israelite boys? I request and immediate withdrawal of all such references to islam, and the removeal of all halal products due to them directly funding terrorism. I also request a published appology to people of Autralia. If your no already aware, there is outrage on social media due to your arrogant stance on islam, ramadan, and halal. I refuse to shop at your stores until your retraction."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.