Are you suggesting that every Muslim in Australia is some sort...

1. 114 Posts.
    Are you suggesting that every Muslim in Australia is some sort of monster with no other purpose than to destroy everything Australian. I would say that there is only a small minority of misguided Muslims that take this view. Muslims are just people like us with real concerns about what is happening around the world and how that will effect them in Australia.

We live in a multi-cultural democratic society, therefore we are ALL bound by its ideology. It would be hypocritical to include certain race and religions and exclude and discriminate against the other.(by definition of multi-cultural)

"Please explain how being inclusive of people who do not share our values is likely to "sow the seeds of a better future"?Or are you saying that if we roll over and beg for a tummy rub we won't have the problems that European countries are facing?"

How can we justify not trying to find a solution for a better future? We may or may not end up with the problems that Europe have. Would you be suggesting that we pick up our pitch forks and as one hatful mob we send all the Muslims packing? Well I don't see that as a answer either.

I am not pro Muslim or do I aspire to be. Or do I expect everyone to agree with me

I do not regret starting this thread, as I have learnt that there is many things I'm yet to understand.
    Thanks for your thoughts

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.