"per my previous post, it appears they want to punish the...

1. 2,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    "per my previous post, it appears they want to punish the alternative users & conservationists"

Initial the State Govt, Energex and Ergon encouraged consumers to invest in solar by providing financial incentives. This was to relieve pressure on the grid - which would necessitate more investment of funds for infrastructure.

It also delayed power providers, need to building infrastructure to meet Howard's 20% green energy policy.
    By providing Solar enticement to household, this enabled providers to access Federal Govt. incentives earlier.

Ironically, retailers are still continuing to provided financial incentives so that they can meet the green energy policy.

The power industry also managed to get an agreement to receive a guarantee return on their investment.

Going off the grid will only increase the price for the remainding consumers.

Recall conserving water! Council whinged about not receiving the normal revenue and then upped the charges due to lack of consumption.

What is needed is to take on a business mentality, and get a "class action" going on all parties - including the State Govt - involved in convincing the Competition Authority for these continuous increases.

I invested into solar due to encouragement and in good faith. And now want to take action to be able to recover my investment, speedily, as there is no certainties dealing with these parties involved.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.