AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

"You've previously made comments to the effect that should AVB...

1. 4,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "You've previously made comments to the effect that should AVB get the "sandpit" running it won't count in your eyes until stage 2 is running."

Absolutely correct. The sand pit is not a mine, and no-one here who is long AVB have "invested" in this stock on the back of them constructing a small sand pit. But, gee, wouldn't it be nice if they could at least get the sand pit operating - let alone build a mine.....

Now, my good fellow, please try to be honest with yourself - you spend so much time here justifying your investment decision that such diligence demands honesty. It doesn't require a public confession, but AVB has disappointed even your own expectations and you know this because these past expectations of yours are on the public record in your past posts.

Nevertheless, the last 4 years - including my correct "call" of what has transpired over the last 21 months - is now confined to history and I know you are a forward-looking beast.....

Perhaps the future will be kinder to all AVB punters/investors & speculators alike.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.