SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

RNT re-listing Tuesday with great figures

1. 73 Posts.
    I like what the management are doing here and IMO current SLT holders should take a few minutes to read through the latest presentation as it's a great reminder as to what this company is putting together here and how far they have come already.

In brief;

237,000 unique monthly visitors, 22% up on December 2014
    6,200 Agents, 10% more than December 2014
    46% of traffic completely bypasses its main competitors sites
    Rentbond is already generating profits ( see note below)
    $5 million in cash to promote its business.

They have just improved their site layout further with wide banner pictures and "street view" and maps directly from the photo page and it works  fast and seamlessly on my PC and still looks and loads fine on my iPhone as well, working on a basic 3G connection.

http://www.rent.com.au/property-apa...1293703?search_token=d98d61f43baf4ec1069b1e0d

The map view really shows how many properties are getting listed and when cross checking with other sites, I have found many are not listed anywhere else, which again is very positive.

http://www.rent.com.au/properties/p...t_low=any&rent_high=any&surrounding_suburbs=1

The website design guys really have done a good job here and I have found upper management have actively replied to the feedback and criticisms I made, so if possible, send in bugs and and comments and ideas on the feedback line, they are happy to receive them, but place a "no reply needed" at the top, knowing that they are pretty busy getting the very best out of this site.

Going back to the RentBond, this site steers clients onto a third party that takes all the risk and pays RNT a commission per successful application. They claim here to be averaging 900 applications per month before this has even been advertised externally. Now please don't quote me here and as ever DYOR, but I remember a figure of approximately $48 per client kickback, so extrapolated over 12 months that's 900 x $48 x 12  equals 1/2 million in revenue on its very own. What is also interesting is that this figure is proportional to the site views we get and the average rental lease is 10 months, so this income will be not only increasing as more renters find this purpose built site, but possibly recurring too.

GLTAHs Tuesday !

Regards Madoff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.