RNU 4.55% 10.5¢ renascor resources limited

My first post in 7 years of being a member is correct,I like to...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    My first post in 7 years of being a member is correct,
    I like to read, observe and digest. 95% of posts written on this forum are complete rubbish. Just like many of the comments in this discussion. Some, completely moronic. Remind me, what percentage of retail investors lose funds in the market? Basket of fools, well done!

For your information,
    I purchased my first RNU shares in April 2019, $3K @2.1 cents from solid private trustworthy advice. I have purchased a few more along the way and never sold one. Today, roughly 100K total holding. I have no need or reason to sell my RNU holding. My post made no mention of that... The world needs more lithium, nickel, zinc, rare earth, graphite miners and processors (to name a few). My portfolio reflects this. I'm investigating my next move.

I am no down ramper. One would think my zero posts confirmed this.....

Perhaps this was better posted on the SYR forum? Maybe they are better informed. The shares appear to have underperformed so one would imagine SYR holders could provide better insights as to why they hold, what is to come and where it should go.

I was seeking constructive/educational feedback from 'informed' investors. I would have thought many would have evaluated what appears to be an equal market competitor to RNU at the time they made their purchase.
    I would have never guessed it was so hard to provide logical/informative reasoning?

Thanks to the few who provided positive and informative feedback, I will review/research these items.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $266.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $119.1K 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1059804 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 671120 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ 1285595
Last updated 15.57pm 03/06/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.