IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

I'm still amazed that certain people on here claim to know...

1. 41 Posts.
    I'm still amazed that certain people on here claim to know exactly what's going on, on a daily basis, despite the fact that IOT haven't released another ann yet. And why should/would they? Companies don't just release anns every day/week because a few people on HC are carrying on like fools. IOT will release their next ann when they've hit the next stage of their development. I'm assuming that will be that they've delivered the samples to the buyers and possibly (hopefully) that the buyers have placed orders. Until then, all these comments are just hot air without any substance. What is it that you think IOT should be announcing? What they've already announced which is that they're in the process of producing the samples...? Seriously, some people just don't understand what's involved. The company will issues its next ann when it's completed its current stage and therefore, moving into their next stage. Until then, all these negative comments are based on nothing more than uneducated personal opinions by people who expected to get rich quick. Why don't those of you who constantly complain just sell up and stop commenting while the rest of us (who have a more realistic outlook on things), wait patiently for the logical process to happen. Once again, why would they release new anns every week? To keep impatient SH happy? Businesses don't function like that. Anns are released when it's time to release them and that's not on a weekly basis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.