IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Agree that the chart doesn't look the greatest but, look at...

1. 41 Posts.
    Agree that the chart doesn't look the greatest but, look at other start up companies such as RAP. For a very long time, the charts looked devastating. Down to less than 1c then some positive news (only last September) and boom, up to 40c. Start up company charts can be all over the shop. So many people bagged RAP for such a long time. Impatient investors who expected the sp to spike quickly but it didn't. Those who held strong (even when the sp was below 1c), have done extremely well now. And that's a company that only has an app as its product. I plan on being one of the ones that held strong at the bottom to later be rewarded for doing so and not listening to others who like to scare people into selling, although they try to convince other shareholders that they're not 'scaring' people and they say they're doing it so people don't lose money. Because these DR's are so concerned about everyone else's wellbeing... If anyone believes the DR's are posting the constant negative and misleading information because they care about others, I would suggest you DYOR as opposed to listening to people who claim to be so concerned about everyone else's financial situations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.