IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Fair call mate. Like I said, I believe in constructive...

1. 41 Posts.
    Fair call mate. Like I said, I believe in constructive criticism/input as you've just provided. Your opinion at least contains some logic. Others however, just seem to bag the company and product without any logic and often contain personal attacks against certain management. I see your points in regards to unfinished work but as you've stated, they might surprise us and make good on there forecasts. As I'm sure you're aware, new companies and technologies take time and a lot of trial and error to get right but, it's still possible (although cutting it fine) to get the product released in time for Christmas. Even if they don't have it ready in time for Christmas, it doesn't mean the end of the company. Consumers buy products all year round and if the product is a good product, it should succeed regardless of the release date. Drones are becoming increasingly popular and the modern day consumer love anything that involves cameras and video. Time will tell but I personally believe that if they are able to deliver the product they say they have, it will be a massive hit world wide, even if there are several competitors in the market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.