Heretic, As a proud Queenslander and a North Queensland at that...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Heretic, As a proud Queenslander and a North Queensland at that I am willing to say you are way off the mark. Have a think about it mate in regard to conspiracies. Channel 9 who basically run the game want a Queensland team in the grand final. And the NRL are bending backwards at the moment trying to accommodate channel mine because of falling ratings. A Queensland team in the grand final guarantees an extra 20% audience. The notion of a conspiracy is ridiculous. As far as the New South Wales Rugby league's influence is concerned, they have about as much influence as you and I do in regards to the NRL. I know a lot of the people with in the nswrl and to say they are involved in any conspiracy to fix the game in favour of a Sydney team is baseless and actually a lie. Of course some people want to see a Sydney grand final but to think referees are involved in any sort of conspiracy or fixing is way off the mark. Think about it ? Game is a business and a Queensland grand final is great for business

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.