31 Honestly I can't believe people believe this and perpetuate...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    31 Honestly I can't believe people believe this and perpetuate the lie. If you knew anything about corporate bookies you would know that they would never let something like this happen. The bookies are notorious for closing down markets and not letting people on if they catch a whiff of a fix. And this could even be with minimal amount like $100. Is ridiculous to think that fixing is going on. Have you considered that human error may be the culprit? Or is that not a good enough story to tell? Please tell me what decisions were fixed last night? If you understood how the corporate bookies work you will know that it is nearly impossible for anything to be put on without the NRL and the media knowing. And as far as the rugby league and it's business is concerned they went after Ryan Tandy as hard as they could but the law didn't punish him enough. The rugby league employed a very well-respected men to look into all of this and spent a lot of money doing so. And this was for an exotic bet not throwing a game. You are jumping at shadows made.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.