Froggy, I just find it frustrating when people start spreading...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Froggy, I just find it frustrating when people start spreading lies and passing it off as truth. In this very thread we have NRL conspiracy against the Cowboys from the horses mouth, A big betting conspiracy, Referees purposely making mistakes even though their reputations are on the line and for the public to see etc

---- and what do they base this off???? Two tries which were correctly ruled upon while ignoring a forward pass which led to a try by nq. It's really absurd and it is the reason why I gave away this forum for so long because people just make up lies and run with them or just believe to be true. Is it that difficult to think that a referees job is so difficult that at times they may make errors?????? No of course not because it doesn't make a good story. A few mates Who are X players and now leading referees would just shake their heads at some of the shit that is written on here and would ask me why I bother. And it is for that reason I really come here any more but I get frustrated when I read blatant lies about bullshit conspiracies. Yes the referees make mistakes and some teams get the rob of the green but that's all it is.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.