IMU 1.41% 7.2¢ imugene limited

I am really astonished how much time people have to read and...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    I am really astonished how much time people have to read and comment on something they don’t like and don’t believe.

I am extremely curious why you guys are on a thread of a company you wouldn’t invest into it.
    I have stopped believing in Santa long time ago, but it looks like there are still Good Samaritan which are trying to help others in not making “bad investment decisions”.

back to Imu, as a biotech, it needs a very long time to deliver some results, and this is clear to RI and big sharks with big pockets.

at this stage the big Sharks are playing with the SP, however the fundamentals of the company are getting stronger everyday. Remember if it was a failing company, it wouldn’t have cleared cohorts after cohorts, it wouldn’t have been presenting at the major biotech summits and more.

for the short term investors, I am deeply sorry for the lost, but biotech it’s not an explorer company, where a picture of a rock push the price up, biotech price will rice on news like deals with big Pharma, FDA approval and more, and it’s clear we are not yet there.

whoever has invested in Imu, should know that the chances to succeed are low, but this amazing team is ticking all the boxes, and only time will tell us if we were right or wrong.

I read many comments about the management is not capable to deliver messages, marketing, gaining interest. It’s easy to write from your home behind a desk, do we really know what’s happening behind the scene? Do we know if the CEO is allowed to disclose some negotiations or data?

the cancer of our days is everyone thinks to know better than others. Why don’t you apply for a biotech CEO position?

my investment in Imu is based only on the FA, the management, and trust this company will try their best to succeed and are committed to it.

this is only my thoughts and not financial advise.
    good luck to the real IMU holder, the ones that really want to make some changes in this world driven only by the $ God, and are not ashamed to put in financial distress mom and dads investors just for a work promotion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $527.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $2.390M 32.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1642723 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 68400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 9279379
Last updated 15.58pm 17/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.