IMU 4.48% 6.4¢ imugene limited

Rubbing my ball, page-1587

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    Hope your right mrdingo, with announcement's flowing in soon.

Whilst on that topic, a few posters over the past few week's mentioned when the 42 day Mast extension was due to be completed. Lesley also suggested last week she was looking forward to delivering news "Very Soon".

There's plenty of trials underway. They all come with time factors that can be followed in anticipating news. These as seen in November, can kick the SP. Understandably, they need to report accurate news, so there's always a lag in it's preparation. The other non confirmed but suspected news hinted by Lesley, such as partnerships or NASDAQ inclusions will only come, as per anyone's guess. Again, should we have irons in the fire with negotiations, management probably can't reveal much until something's been properly proposed.

If anyone amongst the constructive contributors, could give an overview as to when results, which will always be followed by announcements are likely, I'd be very appreciative. I'm from an Engineering background, with an understanding of IMU's awesome product's in booting cancer. I'm just not up with studies and how long their likely to take.

Like all faithful here, when news dose come, I'm looking forward to seeing IMU give cancer and the SP an almighty KICK !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.003(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $468.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ $1.264M 19.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 1346122 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 1462857 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.4¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 4.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ 10056995
Last updated 15.59pm 03/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.