CL8 0.00% 1.7¢ carly holdings limited

WTF is happening with mobilise, last FB post was the 21/05,...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    WTF is happening with mobilise, last FB post was the 21/05, before that it was 15/05 and then 20/04, it is now the 12/06!!!

How the hell are they marketing this thing? Why waste so much money on it if you're not going to market and promote it, it really is rentoid 2.0..

I really think we need fresh blood from the top down in a number of key positions, I would start with the CEO, we need someone to come in and shake things up. Something is not right in CL8, Chris has had his chance and just hasn't delivered to what the market expects. Its like sport, we made the top 8 and are now back down the bottom of the ladder. You don't keep the coach, you sack him and then bring in a new one and then they clean out the non performers and bring their own people in or hire A players.

If we weren't listed I am sure we would have VC backing us with the view to rapid expansion, spend big on marketing and look to list when we are $100m + but instead we operate at snails pace with a rattle the tin for marketing spend mentality.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.562M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43880 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 604165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.