AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Running discussion on SP, page-1294

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    "Now what can AVZ holders expect when AVZ announce their maiden JORC which is quite likely to make it the a high grade deposit and largest hard rock lithium JORC by tonnage."

Depends how much good results are already factored in beforehand.

"According to last quarterly AVZ maiden JORC due before the end of this quarter (late June)."

Be good to see how AVZ will get enough assays on cores done to achieve a JORC by that date*. Seems like a lot of half cores need to get transported to Lubumbashi and then a lot of samples need to get shipped to Perth and processed.

One of the consequences of having a resource bigger than everyone else is that some of the lessons learned by everyone else may not apply at the greater scale.

* to me - if the next set of assay results are largely the same as the first lot - no surprise they are from close to the same location - but it will be important to get assay results from other locations as well to be more confident the resource is homogeneous. Can they do that by late June?

I don't know how much assaying needs to be done for a JORC - I'm just trying to be logical - stuff in the ground closer to other stuff is more likely to be the same than stuff further away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.