AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Well Sector it been a long time... how have you been.? Well I...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Well Sector it been a long time... how have you been.? Well I hope.

On AVZ I think your wrong here. Firstly , all lithium "near term " miners are a pawns of the lithium price. Its the Lithium price driving rallies in Lithium plays at this time not the day to day happenings in the stock. It's a sector wide bull. Lithium demand has not and will not go away in the short term even for the next 10 years I'd reckon. Recent price pause on spot due primarily to Chinese (Shanghai) lock down and a slight increased Chinese brine carbonate production from their lakes. Although as Benchmark Minerals notes demand continues to scream upwards elsewhere (Europe/US) and once Chinese lift lockdowns, then China as well.

We in are renegotiation period for many of the incumbent producers (Like AKE) on their long term contracts. Every time a long term contracted is renegotiated with $$$'s up it will lift all near term Lithium producers. There is no meaningful supply on the horizon until late 2023 and at the exponential rate of electric car sales it may indeed even overwhelm that supply.

So we can conclude that the rally thus far is driven primary by a sector wide bull not so much on individual stock FA... In a typical market where commodity prices are static a stock may travel sideways whilst construction is underway. But this is not a typical market. You will notice that PLS went on a 3-4 months rally shortly after Mining License was awarded even though subdued lithium price at the time.

In additional, many institutions are restricted by their constitutions/rules from investing in a mining company until it a has a ML awarded formally. You I'm sure will know this. The long termers here now know all 4 key conditions for a mining license to be issued in the DRC have been met and the Mining License is now simply a formality and must be awarded in the next 3-4 weeks.

Apart from that lets look at the short term FA catalysts.

1. We have are revised DFS due taking annual output from projected 4mt to 10mt this will be the largest of all hard rock outfits world wide. This will be done with recent price increased so IRR will be simply huge and unmatched in the hard rock Lithium Sector.

2. Finance will be announced shortly with CATH and possible small Debt from African Financiers .

3. Drilling to restart on Roche Dure to convert Inferred to indicated/measured.

4. Construction on bridges and roads ann expected shortly.

5. Announcements confirming SEZ.

6. Awarding of Contracts and ordering long lead time items

7. Acquisition of 15% from DRC Govt to bring holding to 66% (from 51%) and take Govt to mandated 10%.

8. Additional offtakes for outstanding production not already under offtake

9. There are many others but you get the jist...

So why is AVZ well undervalued at this time. Simply it is by far the best (largest, highest grade, at surface & homogenous) unmined Lithium/tin deposit on the planet. They have the biggest battery supplier CATL (via CATH JV) as a partner. Most of 4mt production (soon to be 10mt) is under offtake. They have the largest resource bluesky upside of any hard rock player on the planet. They have an extremely supportive Govt (SEZ) who are actively pursuing building batteries near the mine as a priority. The premium size /scale for this project and the fact that they have the largest bluesky of any hard rock player on the planet, together with what they are planning has not been reflected by the market cap valuation thus far. Future peer companies for this stock are the likes of SQM not LTR and PLS due primarily to the sheer scale of the project.

So given the above don't be surprised when your posts are being casually dismissed here as just another attempt at off the cuff meaningless D/ramp of which we have had literally thousands over the years. Especially fluffy posts that state that they simply "feel" the stock will fall but give no tangible reason why. If you did give a tangible reason then be prepared to defend it for it will be picked apart by LT holders.

Remember... This has been the most trolled stock and the ASX for some time and holders have extremely thick skins here (including me) so you are simply not likely to get any traction from the holders here IMO... they will simply not pay attention I suspect and fair enough too!.

Anyway enjoy your long weekend. Cheers FH

Last edited by Freehold: 22/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.