AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Remember a year ago we had unexplained selling. Sustained...

1. 3,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Remember a year ago we had unexplained selling.
    Sustained selling over a month leading into the CR. Price recovered strongly at that time after the CR.

I think the reason for the selloff this time may just be "smoke and mirrors" to deliver a target SP prior to the final ML, rather than a spurious claim around 15%, resulting in the market "mispricing the issue".
    Weird how every man beast and troll knew about 15%, beforehand.

A few years ago, KDR had an "issue" for a while too, and the price fell too, but it all came good.

Some have said that the CR holders from a year ago have sold triggering a selloff, with a nice profit on the books. As did any ST and LT holders who sold prior to the last announcement.

I'm thinking CATH have been less than impressed with the stronger than expected, re-rate in the Lithium price and valuation of AVZ in the last year, and may have been wailing and moaning in the background, about the SP, and threatening to drag their heels on the project.
    Chinese have invested heaps in the DRC in recent years and may have bent the ear of the DRC Government.

So if the price of AVZ dropped a bit, before the ML became final - everybody would be happy, CATH, Cantor Fitzgerald, - Plus the DRC Government and AVZ would be rapt that the project is started.

And we could blame retailers with stop losses, for the selloff, always.
    So expecting the price recover strongly after CATH pay $240 m, just as it did, after the CR a year ago.

Last edited by staz024: 06/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.