AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Reckon we have been through major troll attack 3 times on AVZ...

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Reckon we have been through major troll attack 3 times on AVZ since Ive been a holder by my count and this one is a bit weaker than the 1st two.

Best way to deal with this inundation of uninformed and agenderised and clearly bias posts is simply skip over them. Its white noise from bunch of blow hards. If you reply to them you give O2 them and a soap box platform and load speaker to continue dodgy dialogue IMO. They say opinions are like bums every ones got one. Personally I have no desire to closely examine/see everyones...

For me the facts are clear ... AVZ holds 75% and has stated as much... that it is legally sound (according to AVZ ASX Anns). This is beyond doubt IMHO. So Dathomir claim is sketchy at best and they are pushing s--t uphill here IMO. So for AVZ 51% (with CATH @ 24%) the deal looks to be done /complete. Why? Apart from ASX Anns stating so both CATH and DRC Mining Dept would have done Due Dil on Legal ownership before penning a deal or a ML signoff.

The Cominiere 15% is the main game in this dispute IMO and appears to still be in conjecture. This involves several parties including some parts of DRC Govt Orgs . There have been many allegations in the media on both sides of wrong doings. So until either mediation internally within the umbrella of Dathcom or alternatively a full blown DRC high court case (or presidential decree) we may not know the result. AVZ has been subject to litigation 3 times before (4 if incl appeals) this in the DRC high court, in Supreme court in OZ and the internationally. AVZ have been winner in all 3 so far to my knowledge. Thats a 100% track record.! So legally AVZ seem to know what they are doing you could say ....in all relevant legal arenas.

One thing that I did notice is that the Zijin purchase price (approx $33m payment amount) is not fully paid... They have paid a deposit only looking at their stock exchange reports (Pls correct me if I am wrong here). Why have they not paid it completely... Perhaps they were worried they might lose there $$ if under arbitration ie, the decision is reversed. So are they not sure enough to complete the Tx ? Curious?

Finally if AVZ were to lose the 15% Cominiere was offering then AVZ will have simply lost the "Option" to purchase it but would still control 51%. We have not paid a cent so far for it so far. That 15% would cost AVZ $100's of mills to buy outright but the "option to buy" would be worth a tiny amount in comparison. So what is the $ value that the market attaches to that option in terms of existing valuation/MCap of AVZ. It is that amount that the AVZ Mcap should decline if the option is ultimately lost.

Anyways lets see what tomorrows Ann brings shall we... Given AVZ and Zijin commentary lately I would not be surprised to see litigation/ legal dispute announced. If so will probably take 12--18 months to resolve I'm thinking due to scheduling wait time for court access.

Will there be more court cases into the future ... No doubt. That's par for the course when a resource is as massively valuable as this one is.

All is in my opinion only.
    Cheers FH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.