AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

No news so far. Expecting another extension coming up. If AVZ...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    No news so far. Expecting another extension coming up. If AVZ had any news, it would have been announced by now. I don't believe we will get any news at the very last day of suspension so it is an extension. I just hope this extension is not a long one like TIA with CATH extension to the end of this year. Some long term holders will be happy seeing that shorters gonna pay more interest and make their post in the top 5 by only saying that but I am not happy at all, rather frustrated. I don't care if shorters are paying interest or losing money or making money, I just want to see this things trading again. Its been long time now we are engaged with government but no outcome so far. Although according to management we are enjoying good relationship with government. Imagine what would be the situation if we didn't have that good relationship with government(at least part of it)!!
    It looks like corrupt CAMI DG and Cominere are more powerful than the President. Hope I am wrong here. GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.