WBT 1.77% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

I downloaded the offending article last night.see the last few...

1. 515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I downloaded the offending article last night.
    see the last few paragraphs of the article:

With all those corporate collapses, more are also expected to come.
    “Now in a high interest environment we expect that trend to continue,” Mr Lincoln warned.

He named and shamed several surprising companies as teeteringbased on their latest financial results.

These include financial services software company Iress (IRE),global packaging firm Amcor (AMC), superannuation provider Link Administration(LNK), and Star Entertainment Group (SGR) and retailer City Chics Collective(CCX).

Other large companies that have been listed as “unhealthy” includeBlock, previously known as Afterpay, petrol retailer Ampol (ALD), AGL Energy(AGL), and property firm Domain Holdings (DHG).

“We also need to be careful of investing in companies withalluring themes such as AI,” Mr Lincoln added.

“Most AI stocks in the Australian sharemarket are financiallyunhealthy such as Brainchip, Nuix or Weebit Nano.”

The mention of Nuix comes as the firm is being raked over thecoals in a parliamentary inquiry as senators call for the corporate regulator,ASIC, to pursue the company in a court of law.

[email protected]

WBT should be as aggressive in protecting its IP as it does its financial reputation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.040(1.77%)
Mkt cap ! $434.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.30 $2.39 $2.27 $1.928M 827.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1300 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.31 2722 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.30
  Change
0.040 ( 2.07 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.32 $2.39 $2.27 112055
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.