@tangs AMERICA wasnt quick enough?? Quite the opposite, they...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    @tangs AMERICA wasnt quick enough?? Quite the opposite, they were always there! Aggressive, self interested American foreign policy how this whole thing started. Now 100s of billions of the world's tax $$$ are being fed into this joke of a situation... How much wealth do you want these white collar psychopaths to accumulate through these perpetually generated global crisis'? P*^& OFF ALREADY

You know what happens when I warn my young child that their toys will be confiscated if they cross a line? They without doubt cross the line and I follow through with confiscating the toys. It's a micro scale war generally.

Maybe America hasn't learned that lesson... Concerning, given the scale of the lines they cross.. When Russia warned America that eastern expansion into Ukraine would lead to WAR.. what did America do? Continued on their way... "those pesky Russians are bluffing... probably"... Oooops, caused the war...

Final straw was reached - American political belligerence has thrown the world into this current state... Death, destruction, high gas prices, extreme pollution, food shortages and probably another pandemic on the back of it all.

The world will suffer but for a few who will pass around the benefactor's baton. So many are fools and/or part of the problem.
    The wrong people are dying day to day, that's the one thing that is for sure.

BTW did you all enjoy your last gas bill??

Last edited by Romann: 03/10/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.