Lookout Putin fanboys...incoming truth bombs...Run away !!!She...

1. 13,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Lookout Putin fanboys...incoming truth bombs...Run away !!!

She claims Russia has been “moving in the wrong direction for ten years, towards self destruction”, and says she is speaking for the millions of ordinary Russians who are copping the brunt of the international backlash to Putin’s war in Ukraine.

A young Russian journalist has pledged to take the fight to Vladimir Putin in next year’s presidential election, calling for the nation to restore international relations and cease the conflict in Ukraine.
    Ekaterina Duntsova, a 40-year-old single mother and local politician, has made daring comments against the status quo in Russia and wants to challenge Putin as commander-in-chief despite the risks.“Why did I make this decision?
    I love our country, I want Russia to be a thriving, democratic and peaceful state.

But right now our country is moving in a completely different direction,” she said in her announcement.“It is important for me that I live like most people in this country. All of their worries, their problems are near and dear to me.
    “Every day the life of ordinary Russians becomes more and more difficult. Citizens cannot freely express their opinions if they do not coincide with the position of the authorities; the number of political prisoners is growing, hundreds of thousands of people have been driven out of the country,” Ms Duntsova said.

“Local self-government has been virtually destroyed, and in a huge state everything is decided by one person. ‘Military operations’ on the territory of neighbouring states lead to inevitable isolation and degradation. The last allies remain Iran, North Korea and Eritrea, but they too may soon turn away.”

https://www.news.com.au/world/europe/40yearold-single-mother-to-challenge-vladimir-putin-in-2024-election-after-claiming-russia-is-on-path-to-selfdestruction/news-story/c0c5ad254ce8fbc522247b0a26ff7e1d
    Last edited by gogo1: 24/11/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.