That's a disappointing response.You have misrepresented what I...

1. 10,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    That's a disappointing response.
    You have misrepresented what I said twice....I'd accept one as a honest oversight or misreading but not twice from the same post....“Strengthening NATO”.....I said "strengthening and expanding NATO"....your deliberate misrepresentation by omission is a well known Kremlin Propaganda tactic. Do you really submit the addition of 2 new members, as a direct result of Putin's War on Ukraine, doesn't strengthen NATO ? You'd be one of few who thought as much I'd guess.
    "Getting the rest of the world offside”
    ....not what I said.
    Very odd NATO's a toothless tiger suddenly....the Tsar has apparently been losing lots and lots of sleep over them for years and years now....not to mention all the Putin worshippers and apologists here who've been banging on about NATO for over 2 years now.....by the way they're not even fully engaged in Ukraine and I'm surprised you didn't know that being so close to the action ?....or is this whole filthy tragedy and one way road to destruction really all about Putin's proxy War on NATO ?
    As far as your claims over weapons ? production is concerned I don't know if what you say is accurate or not but I imagine there might well be a big ramp up in production in various NATO and other countries as we speak. When you can provide something tangible and credible to back up your claim I might start paying it attention....I'm tired of seeing all sorts of cocksure, definitive claims made here with nothing to back them up. Have you given any thought to the resulting destruction of human and physical capital which results and the lost opportunity in improving the lives of Russian citizens ? I thought not.
    I will say the US/Trump/Republican driven impediment to passing that aid package is a disgrace and reflects poorly on the US of A...and of course the bloodthirsty, ego driven Tsar will take advantage of the opportunity it's presenting...sadly for Ukraine and probably others.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.