I'll give you one more go to understand todays pro Kremlin...

1. 536 Posts.
    I'll give you one more go to understand todays pro Kremlin propaganda lesson. Good luck!

So, I have included the original image for reference, see below, you'll see in that image, Russia have used images from two Ukrainian towns that Russia has bombed, a war crime by deliberately targeting civilians as Putin constantly does, to then try to pass that off as Ukraine bombing Russian territory.

You see what the Kremlin did there?

The Kremlin took their own war crime and then tried to say it was Ukraine who did it. The Kremlin tried a little sneaky switch there and tried to claim the images are of Russian territory, when in fact it was two Ukrainian towns Russia bombed.

It is a simple trick that easily fools simple minds but is in effect easily debunked. Though, the pro Kremlin crowd will choose to believe the Kremlin no matter what "Russia claims".

The Kremlin did this same propaganda trick over and over again to claim Ukraine was "shelling Donbas for 8 years' by taking their own war crimes from various conflicts they instigated around the world to pass off their atrocities as if Ukraine were responsible.

Quite sad that people trust anyhing that comes from the Kremlin.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6125/6125943-19510f9fb050ed6e5ab3b5461b753752.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.