Nuggett,Firstly you are talking garbage.The girl that was raped...

1. 6,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Nuggett,

Firstly you are talking garbage.
    The girl that was raped and murdered with a swastika inscribed on her stomach was done by the Ukranian Azrov brigade.
    Much of the atrocities is coming from the Ukrainians.

There are plenty of migrants that have come from war torn countries in the hope of a better future.
    I am sure there are a lot here. They have a voice too.

Whether Russian, Chinese, Vietnamese, Polish, Ukrainian, it makes no difference.
    War is a destroyer. People suffer.

My view is more towards Russia than the West.
    Not because I am Pro-Russian.
    It's because of the hypocrisy that Western society has made it abundantly clear, that we do not live in a democracy.
    It is a complete fallacy.
    If Western society were honest, of course NATO should have been disbanded years ago.
    All Russia wanted to do was grow along side with European nations.

But "No".
    It wasn't in the best interest of the US.
    They had to keep Russia from developing into a strong nation and what better way of doing it.
    Totally disrupt countries that had been successfully trading with Russia and have countries to commit to NATO.

Russia never had any intentions of doing a land grab.
    That was fiction by the US.
    Russia was pushed into a situation that if they had let the atrocities continue in and around the Donbas, more civilians would have been victimized and killed by the Azrov Battalion and Right Sector. At that time shelling had become much more intensive in the Donbas. Putin was also in the process of the launching of the Nordstream 2 pipeline with Germany and knew that if he should make a counter move launching a strike with the separatists in the Donbas region, that the deal would be of and Russia would come under heavy sanctions.

The greatest bully on this planet is the US.
    Sooner the hegemony is shattered the better of we will all be.
    Just my opinion.

This is from a Ukranian perspective.

I'm a Ukrainian by heritage and I believe I'm entitled to the opinion I have as I'm criticizing the nation my relatives have come from. Before a single shot was fired Ukraine could have committed itself to a completely independent nation, able to trade and have relations with all nations in the immediate proximity while stating publicly they would never join NATO. How is that solution worse than this h e double toothpicks tragedy that's going on now.The current Ukrainian leadership is so beholden to western money and power they sell the entire country out so protect themselves and the right wing fanatics while putting the country in peril. Arrogant, self delusional actor's desperately trying to raise their level of importance because that's what they want adulation at any cost while piling up the cash in the bank.Thanks Alexander and Alex for creating this forum of independent free thought. It's a beacon in a world suddenly bereft of light.

This Ukranian is speaking some common sense.

Ukraine is a tragedy and it is mostly the US and the Ukranians Leadership's fault.
    Also the Western countries and NATO that have lavished their praise on a self important halfwit who only thinks of himself.
    Ukraine will end up a wasteland.
    Many thousands of lives lost.

Hopefully Zelensky will swing at the end of this for not having the courage to stand up for his people when he was mostly needed.
    Instead, he took the cowards way out.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.