I don't read all the posts...and in the case of Milo and "Coups"...

1. 10,379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    I don't read all the posts...and in the case of Milo and "Coups" I happen to agree with him....why would I challenge him on that ? He's presented various detail, facts and information which I think support that position and I haven't seen anyone yet, including you, that's persuaded me otherwise.
    Making the famous Nuland/Pyatt 'phone call as many of you have as a foundation for claims over a Coup seems to me to be a pretty weak argument in the circumstances.....what the hell would be so unusual about diplomats in that situation discussing the local politics ?, even if the language was less than reasonable ? ...happens all the time I'm sure....the idea the local diplomat and Nuland engineered some Coup and moved the Chess Pieces around as they wished is ridiculous considering all else happening then, the background, events, circumstances and lead up to the crisis which Milo has spelt out pretty well I think and I can't recall seeing too many effective or comprehensive counters.
    One of Putin's Machine driven drenchers with his Firehose and many are still wet apparently......maybe all the regular circulating it gets through his Firehose of Falsehood model ? Repeat something often enough etc.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.