NS-2, the "2" kind of is a give away that there were two...

1. 1,521 Posts.
    NS-2, the "2" kind of is a give away that there were two pipelines. Obvious to me, was already well aware of the fact, but great to see that you are aware that there was in fact NS1 and NS2 and thanks for the info about when NS1 went into service.

NS2 never went into service. NS2 was denied certification by Germany as a result of Putin's unjust and unprovoked war against Ukraine.

All of that factual. None of that has anything to do with NS1. Do you understand? Are you following?

NS2 was never shut down for maintenance as it never went into service. Putin used the excuse of "maintenance" to shut down NS1 on Sep 1st 2022. Just to correct your mistake there about which pipeline had "maintenance". Both NS1 and NS2 were sabotaged on Feb 26th 2022.

You have no evidence the US and the EU were scheming to blow up any pipelines. The EU received quite a lot of Russian gas through NS1 so it is quite strange to say they were scheming to blow it up. But then again, in order to make sense of many of your claims, logic not need be a part of it.

For the 4th time, I said "unknown actors" sabotaged both NS1 and NS2. There is no accusation in that statement and equally there is no defence of anyone in that statement. I think you are too preoccupied in trying to invent a narrative.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.