Russia Ukraine war, page-3452

1. 41,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    " firstly by sounding the alarm on the unprovoked invasion"
    ---------------
    Unprovoked? EU membership enlargement is one of the red lines when it comes to Ukraine. Zelensky asking maybe they could put some nuclear weapons on her soil is the red line flashing read with siren!

The only ones with the rhetoric megaphone was Biden because of geographical distance and little mutual trade exposure. To publicly announce the invasion was imminent was a no brainer but the specifics of time frame and manner was quite incredible (accurate).

Did you realise prior to the invasion, Olaf was literally missing in any public commentary and the mantle was taken up by Macron including shuffling to meet Putin.

I am pretty sure they had some awareness that any sanctions like the one we have seen is a reactionary one from the West while Putin would have anticipated this well in advance and taken whatever measure and some preparations ahead. Putin is ex-KGB, would have have been meticulous in his details of preparations, anticipations and all scenarios planning. This is what secret services do, not just the usual surveillance spying, etc.

Obviously planning does not mean complete mitigating risks with counter.

I suspect the media and agenda wants you to think in a white or black hat zero sum game and I am a bit disappointed in your analysis being a goldbug! I am no conspiracy theorists.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.