Russia Ukraine war, page-206304

1. 4,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Nobody hates substantiating. Perhaps some (including myself) don't see any point in substantiating things to anti-Russian fanatics like you. That's all. Because there's absolutely no point. You'll ignore all the facts and keep parroting on reposting same garbage over and over again.

Plenty of substantiated comments here that provide links to sources that have more credibility than Wikipedia. Not that you'd notice, while you're so busy trawling this thread for things to get upset about. Or you simply choose to ignore them, because they don't fit in with your anti-Russian views.

"... 'Wikipedia is not a reliable source' line..." get's rolled out by the likes of you every time anybody quotes Wikipedia. So why can't the people whose opinions oppose yours do the same?

I've refuted the bullet points in Andy's point multiple times over the past few months. So have other posters. I'm not as professional as Andy. I don't have an equivalent of a "Slava Ukraini" folder on my desktop that contains template responses, articles, memes and screenshots of twitter posts of anti-Russian nature. Maybe I should get one, since you lot seem to have a short memory.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.