Russia Ukraine war, page-214673

1. 22,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 769
    Your assumptions indicate your level of intelligence or should I say lack thereof .

And as for name calling; that's a juvenile stunt when you have lost the argument.

Do you really think that the average Ukrainian is better off now than they were
    under the Yanukovych regime?

IMO, by getting rid of Yanukovych (I hope the spelling doesn't resurrect your nitpicking, mate)
    the Ukrainian people lost:
    -The Crimea
    -most of Donbas
    -and now over half of two other Oblasts
    -a wrecked economy
    (and don't mention the 10s of thousands dead, nearly 100,000 maimed and the loss of 20% of its population
    mostly women and children......its future !)

Being ideologically right does not remedy that nor will it for generations to come.

So the intelligent thing for the Ukraine to have done was to avoid war which
    successive regimes did up to 2014. To that extent they did something right.

And to a reasonable person, there is no signs that the Ukraine will ever recover its lost territory.

Whether right or wrong, Russia has decided to create territorial problems in Georgia,
    Moldova (is that spelling OK for you) and now the Ukraine to preclude all 3 from joining NATO;
    not to steal their land as Andy & tangs simplistically maintain.

And I reiterate, Geopolitics is about power; not morality

Perhaps you haven't read Machievelli ?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6113/6113801-79e51958a3bfce1cbf6d275b99ddb15d.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.