Russia Ukraine war, page-219347

1. 7,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Aren't things getting very interesting, both on the battlefield and politically!
    Firstly, not that I need to say it but wow hasn't the wunderwaffen weapon the shovel been difinative for the Russians, those here for quite a while know what I'm referring to!
    Secondly to address another bit of propaganda the Zalensky lovers swallowed, Russian use of missiles and drones has increased 45% over the past 3 months, when was Russia supposed to run out of them, 18 months ago? 12 months ago? Six months ago? Wow that one was a big gobble they swallowed.
    Given all the blatant lies and propaganda given, the cognitive dissonance still compelled them to grab hold of it, put it in their mouth and willingly swallowed whatever they were given to swallow!
    Rational, logical thought should compell the blindest of sycophants to acknowledge Ukraine is done, but I expect otherwise.
    All the weapons in the world are useless if you don't have the manpower to operate them, but hey having said that we know who operates the more sophisticated weaponry!
    Sorry, but Ukraine is done, it has lost too many troops and has no reserves, the Kharkov offensive has illustrated that clearly, the collapse of Ukrainian defence has started just a matter of how long the death throws take!

The Ukrainian troops on the ground are legends, fighting massive odds as bravely as could be hoped but their leaders have betrayed them.

How stupid and corrupt they are, Russia warned them again and again, if you keep shelling belgorod we will have to act and create a buffer zone.
    They were literally told what would happen and where, which of course is now occurring in Kharkov region.
    The incursion over the border into Belgorod region a couple of months ago was obviously the final straw for the Russians!

But they didn't stop so here's the consequence!

And the corrupt aspect of this is that with all the billions in funding they actually failed to build defences where they knew they needed to while still provoking Russia to do what they're now doing, it's even dumber than stupid, but that wasn't the cause, corruption is where the failure was, and every Ukrainian soldier dying is paying the price for the piano player to buy another villa in italy or wherever he chooses, it's sickening!
    The front has expanded greatly with the Kharkov offensive and Ukraine can't cover the greater line of contact without weakening other areas along the line of contact, it's now a losing battle, robbing Peter to pay Paul so to speak.
    Their own leaders have admitted, they have NO reserves left!!!

Politically, the penis playing piano player is illegitimate in 6 days but I note Blinken's trip was all about letting the world know he's still our man. NOT that it will impede one iota on any potential domestic internal ambitions to make him an ornament swinging from a lamp post.
    Zalensky should and likely is a very frightened man and rightfully so!
    History has shown his chances of survival after next week will be slim, hence I expect the coward to depart for safer pastures, threats to his personal safety could come from any direction.
    Even the Russians have held back on dispatching him to the great piano in the sky where he can flop it out and play till his hearts content.
    But once illegitimate even the Russians may say to themselves the time has come!
    Personally I feel the threat is much greater internally for the corrupt little turd!
    But alas the yanks or the brits are likely to whisk him away to safety.
    And to actually recall he was touted in the western media as a modern day Churchill, that is the sickest irony of it all!

Very interesting times near term!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.