Russia Ukraine war, page-219565

1. 1,500 Posts.

3rd time you are avoiding answering a simple question on a subject you have been demanding for years.

You are only drawing more attention to the contradiction of your own making by avoiding the simple question.

Now stay focused on the very very simple question hand. You too often get distracted and lost in your own deflections.

I did not ask you whose terns they would be, I did not ask what the terms would be, I did not ask you how negotiations would unfold, I did not ask you how they would conclude, I did not ask you what percentage did Putin achieve in his sham elections. These are just irrelevant deflections to avoid the question I have asked you 3 times already.

I did ask you, quite simply, would you be happy with a negotiated peace agreement on terms acceptable to Ukraine?

I have asked you this question now 4 times.

This should not be a difficult question to answer for someone demanding “peace negotiations” the last 2 years.

But we all know the truth don’t we. Now, here is where being untruthful in your intentions trips you up.

Not once in your tears of demands that Ukraine “negotiate” did you ever once mention as part of your demands all those conditions about Ukraine not being allowed to negotiate and whose terms they’d be on and who would sign them. You have been simply demanding that Ukraine “negotiate” for years, yet now that Ukraine has a peace initiative your tune miraculously changes to all of these conditions why they can’t negotiate. Quote contradictory behaviour there for someone so “pro peace” as you claim you are.

You are looking more and more like Okceg in that you are being untruthful as to your use of the word negotiate in this context.

You could easily prove me wrong by saying you would be happy to see a negotiated peace agreement on terms acceptable to Ukraine. All that requires is a little honesty.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.