Russian war crimes- hardly a headline anywhere

1. 10,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    I'm sorry but I have to start another thread

THE RUSSIA UKRAINE WAR THREAD will still not load for me -it goes to error no matter which device I use

Russia has bombed just in the past two days a hospital, and multiple power stations-obviously they try to disable all power leading into the northern winter

excuse me, but isn't that WAR CRIMES just continually on loop-- we have some reporting of it but I dont see any leading politicians anywhere calling it out for what it is - and the media ( I have glanced at a lot of overseas sites also) should be featuring it- its hardly like there is a war on at all, let alone on Europe's doorstep... trotsky Albo doesn't give a fig, he thinks the war to be won is the one against private enterprise!!

meanwhile the threads here are inundated largely with tripe from the right and left trying to point score about Donald Trump and Joe Biden- reality is they are both pretty ordinary

at least I will give Biden a pass, barely, for apparently trying to do more to help Ukraine!....though I have read he still could be doing a lot more ,even without passage of the delayed bill

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.