SP3 0.00% 2.1¢ spectur limited

I said I would report if/when we lodged one It was the view of...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    I said I would report if/when we lodged one

It was the view of the major shareholders to wait to see what eventuated

The new MD appears to be a breath of fresh air, with great connections and opened us up to huge opportunities, so no need at this stage. It only validates my point over the past 12 months, this stock needed new blood and management

Since Gerard's announcement, the news has been exceptional. He officially commences 15th April, but I'd say the Texas deal was his doing, so I'm willing to give him a chance

That being said, there are still issues that management need to deal with

No lead broker, no promotion = no sustained rally. You yourself admitted that today but claiming to have sold on the highs due to the nature of it to retreat on manipulation and lack of support/interest. This is the key gripe.

They can announce a debt facility and being CF+, but if there isn't someone getting the news in front of the right investors, funds, brokers etc, it is going to be a repeat of the last few days actions

Essentially what you are seeing is everything I was asking for ... new management, chasing big fish in major markets, better shareholder communications

It should have happened a lot sooner, but better late than never. I've heard from many people Gerard is very connected, so let's wait and see what he can achieve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $3.928K 187.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50504 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 48033 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.20am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 101916
Last updated 13.48pm 29/04/2024 ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.