Zero whilst some of the things you say may have merit, sometimes...

1. 718 Posts.
    Zero whilst some of the things you say may have merit, sometimes some of your comments are just plain stupid, I dont know if you have been a farmer or landlord, but there are a lot of factors besides like you say just put price up, do you expect farmers to produce the product at a loss so the greedy supermarkets and wholesalers can put there profit, try growing something when the supermarket buyer comes out and knocks your price down by 75% and says take it or leave it, sometimes some of the posters have know idea how things work, and what happens to landlords if they have extra costs involved with the house he rents, if hes not making a lot and cant put price up he kicks person out or doesn't renew lease how will that help the rental crisis, I agree with you in some of what you say, there are greedy landlords and suppliers of food etc, but let me tell you its not from the person who grows them, I suggest some of you go spend time with some of those farmers and growers, go see how long they work and what costs they have and how they have to sell there product, and yes at times they are winners, but a lot of the time food just gets plowed back into the soil because they cant get a buyer that will pay at least enough to cover cost, anyway have a great day this is just my thoughts and experience of being a farmer but what would I know, people here on hot copper know a lot better than me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.