WOW 0.30% $30.59 woolworths group limited

Sack the CEO!

1. 9,341 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    If what I’ve read in the media is correct the CEO should be sacked for damaging the brand name and social cohesion.
    If the board was aware and approved his public comments, they also should resign!

It appears his intention is to continue to push an indigenous issue, even when Aussie’s have made a decision on the voice.

The only outcome from his ill conceived public comments will be more divisive attitude towards other racial groups, especially to the Chinese and Indian communities.

The Lunar New Year is coming up for our Asian community!

All indicators shows that the business argument was only a secondary reason and the primary intent was to continue the Indigenous plight.
    If he had any nous he should have taken into consideration the likely flow on, in attitude to other multicultural groups.

A prudent manager would have still promoted Australia Day, avoid public commentary, with peripheral display and adjusted stock holding’s.
    Telling customers who wish to buy Aussie day themed items, that they have ran out of stock is diplomatic compared to his retort to the public.

I don’t agree with the argument presented by Dutton to boycott Woolies because it will result in staff being affected.
    If its not good enough for Aust. Day displays, it ain’t good enough to promote Lunar New Year or Diwali including holding there associated products.

I noticed someone presented an argument that Aussie Day themed items simply ending up in the rubbish tip …so what’s the problem with management telling the public that they will not be holding any stock.
    That reasoning basically justifies not holding stock or promote Lunar New Year or Diwali!

I do most of my shopping at my local Woollies store.
    I will be complaining to the store manager if I see Lunar or Diwali being promoted!

My comments isn’t only simply applicable to the Woolies CEO but includes the Aussie CEO of Aldi!
    As far as I’m concerned both should be sacked!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$30.59
Change
0.090(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $37.36B
Open High Low Value Volume
$30.56 $30.88 $30.46 $101.6M 3.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8361 $30.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$30.60 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$30.71
  Change
0.090 ( 0.83 %)
Open High Low Volume
$30.52 $30.88 $30.45 531107
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.