Sale of Tap's gas assets, page-2

1. 2,669 Posts.
    Apache has announced they are selling all non USA assets including their interests on the NW Shelf.  Tap is a J/V on a number of exploration prospects with Apache  (Tallaganda, Bianchi-1, Zola, Maitland, Taunton and Antiope(?) so I'm sure if anyone interested in Apache's assets they will run the ruler over Tap's at the same time.

The market talk is that there are some interested parties including Woodside, Santos, Kerry Stokes and Fortescue Metals.

Apache is investigating a number of proposal which they hope will be finalised by June next year - only 8 months time so things are going to happen

This article in The Australian is well written and quite informative if you haven't read it before.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...industry-shakeup/story-e6frg8zx-1227048220402

I'm quite sure the dollars will be quite substantial so I'm eagerly looking forward to some good news. I'm trying to find out what ENI paid Woodside for 39% of WA-34-R which would give an indication of the value of Rubicon and Prometheus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.