AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Cheers for the reply Kalenn. I just read that the dry season is...

1. 11,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6127
    Cheers for the reply Kalenn.

I just read that the dry season is from May-Nov? I assume that means AVB needs to get a wriggle on with finance if they are going to develop the mine before the net wet season arrives? As they need 6-9 moths to develop it.

As for the cash, while I did just read that AVB have spent $7 million to date on development & equipment (which as you say may well be clawed back later), they will have $16 million in cash after the March Qrt spend, then you have this quarter, perhaps a similar burn rate? So by June they will be down to $12 million... Anyway, if they do get project finance soon, it will be less of an issue unless they hit any bumps in the development stage.

I am still puzzled by AVB have not yet received finance. Is it because Stage 2 is now linked to Stage 1? I would have thought AVB would be in a stronger position to engage in further finance once Stage 1 was up and going?

All very interesting either way. For what its worth, while I understand that some posters are frustrated with those that don't agree with them, you never know, their critics may well save

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.