SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

SAR Chart Discussion - 7 Feb 2016, page-21

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I ate a lot of humble pies for the last four years as I only bought gold/silver shares. As losses started to pile up and the loss % of some of my shares approached 90, sometimes going to supermarkets and trying to save a few bucks seemed so futile and depressing. So what I save 5 bucks on cereal when I got smashed for 5 grands?

It took a LOT of courage for me to pile on SAR in 2013 as I was so deep in red from all the goldies I already held. Finally though, seeing 478% (averaged in at 0.153) gain in SAR makes me feel vindicated that the reasons why I bought gold shares still have not changed. So I'm staying put. I do really feel like I earned this because it was really difficult to click BUY button at that time. Although I am still in red slightly (very close to evening out), the recent gains really 'fixed' a lot of poor purchases such as AYN and CCU.

Gold can crash anytime -- but for now, I'm silently enjoying with a cup of coffee as my goldies gain 10K a day. Never brag to your co-workers ;>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.