Hi Chuck :) Yeah, always great talking to you too! I will be...

1. 7,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Chuck

Yeah, always great talking to you too!

I will be about here, less & less. I'm weaning myself from fruitless sucking at the social media teet...

I think?
    --------------------------------------------------
    Irrational human behaviour?

Or is the irrational behavior the 'group effect' of X10's 1,000,000's of very rational stop losses all making an irrational collective result?

A trumped up /down outcome?

Remember that the sole wildebeest in front of the the vast unnumbered African herd - leading across the Serengeti, has no idea where the Masai Mara is... He (she?) is simply grazing one next green shoot found in front of his last?

So too the actions of the collective stock market... and now and then, there will be crocodiles.

Well that is my thesis anyway...

"The wildebeest outcome." I should present a paper on this...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember the individual greed of the brewer, butcher & baker, that supplies you your society the most efficient beer, beef & bread!

There is a flip flop, of individual purpose and the gestalt society? Is the a 'law' or simply a case in point? For the social science of economics this does seem the case.

What are the corollaries?

If everyone behaved like a thief, we would have an honest society?

OR WORSE...

If everyone was a virtue signalling do-gooder, we would live in an evil society?

Seems that last point does seem to be exactly the moral product of the post-modern experiment.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.