I think that's a pretty sound summing up. Like you I'm not sure...

1. 3,979 Posts.
    I think that's a pretty sound summing up. Like you I'm not sure how right it is but as a general theme I think you're on the right track.

The beast has been identified as the armies that arose to combat Muhammad. The people who corrupted His teachings at His death bed and began to destroy His religion from within until we see it as it is today. Now every Christian will refute this but what is the most corrupted, dangerous and despotic religion in the world today and the greatest threat to Christianity? So it is not so easy to just dismiss this.

The second beast is claimed to be the Persian Muslim hierarchy who slaughtered 20,000 plus members of the Babi and Baha'i Faith, confiscated all their properties and prevented them from getting an education and scattered them all over the world.

So this is very much along the lines of your post. The beast seems to be generic and the antichrist is not a person but a great number of material distraction that white-ants morality and even enter into the core of the major religions themselves. There are some who love to hold up the Roman Catholic church at this point and I have no doubt that there is quiet some truth to that. It has an appalling history of abuse and corruption right up to today.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.