Hi Tonio Hi Pear, I don't think you have even read the story...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi Tonio

Hi Pear,
    I don't think you have even read the story about Abraham. For a man that lived 175 Years, he only slept with 3 women .
    His wife Sarah, and then with the blessing of his wife
    Hagar a slave woman, who he had a child with and then after his wife died another women, Keturah, who he had 6 children with.

How does that help your cause? Has he or has he not committed adultery? Is he anything but a rutting old man?
    And by the way, you do realise that Sarah herself was a slut? How many times did Abraham pimp her out? And she was a willing participant.

AND, you know that he a number of sons, yet you have nothing to say about the reading at our masses which say that Abraham was willing to kill his ONLY begotten son. Are we to assume that all his other sons were then immaculately conceived as Jesus was? Mr Gordon made the same quote about the ONLY begotten son.

But God said to Abraham, “Do not be distressed about the boy and your maidservant. Listen to everything that Sarah tells you, for through Isaac your offspring will be reckoned. 13But I will also make a nation of the slave woman’s son, because he is your offspring.

Exactly how did God tell that to Abraham? In person? through an angel? or did Abraham hear voices in his head? Pretty convenient story isn't it? God told me!

Sorry Pear, you are making it up. There were no voices, Only God speaking
    All the time Abraham believed and trusted that God would provide
    Gen 22

Again how was God speaking? Did anybody else but Abraham hear? How was God communicating?

8Abraham answered, “God Himself will provide the lamb for the burnt offering, my son.” And the two walked on together

You are deliberately distorting the narration. You are suggesting by that that Abraham knew before hand what was going to happen. The burnt offering that Abraham is referring to is his own son. Else the whole thing is nothing but a sham. But I suspect that you know that.

Pear if you read the story about Abraham you will see that there are no blessings for those who curse Abraham

When have I cursed him? I have called him a Rutting Pig. I have called him an Adulterer. I have called him a pimp for selling his slut wife into prostitution. That is all there for all to see. You have confirmed it. But no where do I curse him. I do not judge him.
    What I am questioning is why would God choose such a pig for his special blessing?

Again, history is written by the winners. The story of Abraham has nothing to do with God. Unless of course you really believe that God is an idiot.

Pear

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.