Hi whereu Of course some will claim that the bible accurately...

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi whereu

Of course some will claim that the bible accurately represents Jesus's teachings because the authors were guided by the Holy Spirit. This raises the question: why then are their contradictions and vagueness in the recorded teachings? In any case there is no way of verifying this claim.

I think Kam has posed a very interesting question.

We have already seen Mr Gordon alluding to the same thing. He doesn't believe in Christdom but in Christ. Which I read to be he doesn't believe in what the apostles did in setting up the new religion. Yet, the same poster keeps quoting from the books the apostles wrote.
    We have another poster who claims that the bible was changed 150 years after Christ by the naughty ones, but yet still quotes the books written by the naughty ones to be god inspired. Worst still, by the use of inane simultaneous equations he can come up with any conclusion he wishes.

As you point out, the books are full of contradictions. What gets up my nose more than anything else is when there are so called direct quotes of Jesus which contradicts what our in house experts believe, they will quote Paul, or Revelations or the Old Testament as a better authority.

It seems to me that the bible experts have no idea what they believe in. The only thing I see they are united in  is to use Jesus as a bullet to shoot into man's heart.

Pear

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.